Why should you have eight different tools for video manipulation, if you can have them all in a single application?
This is precisely what the guys over at Movavi thought, and that idea was the origin of Movavi Video Suite, one of the most feature-rich video suites you'll find, especially suitable for video editing newcomers. Movavi Video Suite includes eight different utilities that let you convert video files from one format to another, create custom slideshows, capture video stream from a DV cam, download online videos, customize and improve them with an editor, and split them into several parts.
Right after launch, Movavi Video Suite shows a nicely designed menu where you can choose the app you need for each different purpose. Click on any link and the selected application will open up in a separate window, with its own menus and configuration options. And once you're done with it, close the app and you'll go back to Movavi Video Suite's central menu.
All the video apps included in Movavi Video Suite are generally fairly easy to use. I have to say I didn't have any problems or issues while trying them out: they all worked fine and served their specific purpose. The only downside to Movavi Video Suite, if any, is the lack of advanced functions for more expert video editors.
In all, Movavi Video Suite is a powerful reliable video suite that covers very much all the standard needs of most non-professional video editing fans.
Movavi Video Suite is a complete video suite with eight powerful video applications that help you capture, convert, edit, split, join and burn videos in an easy-to-use, nicely designed interface.
- New design optimized for quick access to video, audio and data tasks
- The conversion speed-up due to the further optimization on NVIDIA® CUDA™
- Support for more input and output formats
- New presets for cutting-edge portable devices
- Multi-GPU NVIDIA® CUDA™ Technology
- Integration with Windows Explorer
- Support for Cutting-edge Portable Devices: Apple iPad, Google Nexus One, HTC Droid Eris, and more
- Automatic Bitrate Selection Feature
- Support for Input Video with AAC Sound
- Intuitive Graphic Logos for Presets
- Pause/Resume Conversion Controls
- Improved HD Video Playback
- Advanced Playback Settings
- When-the-Film-is-Over Options
- Usability Improvements
- HD Fast Track, the Enhanced HD Video Processing
- Improved Timeline
- Chroma Key Video Effect
- Horizontal and Vertical Mirror Video Effects
- Horizontal and Vertical Flip Video Effects
- AVCHD Capture
- TV-tuner Support
- VHS Capture
- Blu-ray Disc Creation